Many of us hate change. It’s one of the top reasons why organisations decide not to move forward with a new accounting system. But when a system just isn’t doing what you need it to do, it isn’t going to get better with time.
Ready to chat?
IS RESISTANCE TO CHANGE ONE OF THE REASONS WHY YOUR COMPANY ISN’T
MOVING FORWARD WITH A NEW SYSTEM?
Nope. We have other issues
CHANGE IS A GOOD THING, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT SOLVES MANY OF YOUR CURRENT ISSUES…
DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SOUND FAMILIAR?
01. You spend a lot of time merging and reporting data in Excel
02. You have a variety of different systems that are not integrated
03. Your upgrades are taking more and more time to complete
04. You need to purchase new hardware to support your accounting system
05. The system isn’t supporting new security measures
06. You do not have access to supporting documentation within the system
07. You have to do certain tasks manually
08. Your system can’t handle new business processes or strategy
09. You wish your system was a Microsoft product, like the rest of your apps
10. You curse at your business application more than 5 times a day
ARE ANY OF THESE FEATURES
KEEPING YOU UP AT NIGHT?
Order a coffee and start compiling a list of what you wish you could optimise across your business applications
WANT TO SEE OUR SOLUTION For yourself?
Check out our 10-minute Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central demo, brought to you by our very own Julien Chambon.