What our people think…
“Since joining Bam Boom Cloud back in 2014 I’ve had every opportunity to shine. The proudest moment for me was visiting the House of Commons to receive my Apprentice of the year award. I’m a proud home owner, due to get married next year and have successfully achieved 2 promotions. I love being a part of the IT Solutions team and would recommend this career to anyone!”Andrew BurbidgeHelpdesk Hero
“I honestly can’t explain how happy I am. Making the decision to come to Bam Boom Cloud has been one of the best decisions ever.
I was a little nervous starting something completely new, and not knowing a great deal, but I have never been made to feel more welcome. Everyone has been so lovely, I have met so many people already, and I have learnt so much so I can’t wait to see where this role takes me. The whole team is amazing, and I am logging off with the biggest smile on my face. I genuinely never thought it was possible to love a job, but I am so happy after this first week.”Amy FantomPartner Engagement Manager
BAM BOOM ACADEMY
Are you the type of person who wants to build an IT career? But you don’t quite know the career path you want to choose?
Whatever the role that you may be interested in, the Academy is designed for you. It puts like-minded individuals all at the same level through a detailed training schedule, consisting of real-life business training examples and detailed Consultant-led sessions on Microsoft products.
Find out more and apply below.
We’re regularly recruiting for the areas below, and always on the lookout for the best and brightest new talent.
So if this is you, and you’re keen to explore things further then drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT UK ROLES
MODERN WORK 3rd LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER
Are you a 2nd line engineer looking for your next step up the support ladder? Maybe you have been in 3rd line for a little while but want to join a leading Microsoft Partner? Then look no further….
Our business at Bam Boom Cloud is BOOM-ing! And we are looking for an extraordinary 3rd Line Support Engineer to join our UK team and help WOW our customers.
But why would you want to work for us? We know there’s a bunch of Dynamics partners out there and they’ll all tell you theirs is the best place to work.
How about this?
- Work from anywhere anytime – you want to work from the coast? Or maybe out in the peaks. That’s fine, as long as you have a stable internet connection this works for us.
- Unlimited holidays
- Amazing office facilities, including Bar, pool table and soundproof pods and plenty more.
- AWESOME career opportunities – we don’t want you to be stuck in your role. We want you to constantly look at how you can improve.
- Free access to Microsoft Learn and opportunities to take plenty of Microsoft certifications to further your portfolio.
- Great well rounded benefits package
Most of all we are all about our core values, we aim to be Honest with ourselves and each other. Respectful internally and externally. Always growing, personally and professionally. Coming up with Fresh new ideas to help the team develop.
So, you like what you see so far then… who are we looking for?
The perfect person will love to solve problems, thinking outside the box. You will need to be able to work well in a team but also be an independent thinker.
Being proactive is key for success in this role, always coming up with new innovative ideas on resolved issues and providing the best customer journey for all our clients. Owning issues with our clients.
You will need to possess an approachable attitude to be able to give advice and guidance to our junior support technicians. Coaching is a massive part of this role.
Constantly look for better ways to achieve goals and share these with the wider team.
This role is perfect for someone who has been in a 2nd line position for a while looking to make their next step up.
This sounds like you… what skills do you actually need:
- Extensive understanding of Microsoft Technologies including Windows 10/11, Microsoft 365, Azure, Endpoint Manager & Autopilot, Hyper-V, Windows Server, Exchange Server (Including Exchange Online Hybrid Deployments), SQL Server
- Solid understanding of UTM and Firewall products and their roles within the network. (SonicWALL/Watchguard/Cisco and others)
- Understanding of server virtualisation in Hyper-V environments, including failover clustering and SAN storage. VMWare experience also desirable
- Understanding of server backup solutions (Datto/Altaro/Veeam and others)
- Strong understanding of network settings including TCP/IP, VLANs, Routing, port forwarding and NAT
- Microsoft Fundamental, Associate or Expert Certifications are extremely desirable
Finally… let’s talk about the role:
- Take support escalations from 2nd line support, Customer Success Managers, and key contacts for our portfolio of clients.
- Provide out of hours escalation support to our 24/7 support partners (rota based).
- Work directly with client inhouse IT teams and provide them with a point of escalation and assist with systems administration.
- RCA of monitoring alerts.
- Review and approve issues that need escalating to on site engineers.
- Document repeatable troubleshooting processes and procedures.
- Reviewing and applying SSL certificates to applications and services
- Mentor 1st and 2nd line technicians.
- Assist with 1st and 2nd line workloads when necessary.
- Continue to learn, develop and grow in new specialisms. Becoming that expert you want to be.
So if this sounds like you… why not apply!!
Not heard a response from us regarding your application?
Check your junk folder just in case for an email from “Breathe HR”.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Why Work For Us?
Bam Boom Cloud is a unique technology business passionate about delivering purpose-driven digital growth. We’ve been around for over 25 years and have won fancy awards like Microsoft World Partner of the Year for Business Central in 2019 and finalists in 2020 and 2021.
We are rapidly BOOM-ing with over 100 people based in the UK, USA & Canada, who love, trust and respect each other, our clients and our partners.
Everyone says they’re unique, but what makes us so special?
We disrupt traditional professional services by offering solutions that use the best Microsoft Cloud technology specifically designed for SMBs (small to medium businesses) so they can BOOM their business and Grow, Strong, Fast.
Full of ideas and always learning, we aim high, do what we say we will, always challenge the norm (we like to lead the pack) and celebrate our differences to shine brightly in the crowd!
We live by our values: HONEST, RESPECT, GROW and FRESH. We don’t simply focus on what we do – we also care about how we do it. Our values represent the expectations we have for ourselves, each other and our customers.
Not to mention our BOOM-tastic benefits! From flexible work hours, unlimited holiday and private medical insurance to our Pow People Experience Programme which is in place to look after your wellbeing, learning and development as well as getting you involved in giving back to our communities.
Want to find out more about us? Check out our “Our House” video here: